Momentum VA - Your Virtual Admin & Accounts Department.
What is a Virtual Assistant?
A Virtual Assistant is somebody who works for your company remotely and on a freelance basis. Known as VAs for short, they deal with the daily tasks that keep your business running in the background and enable you to get on with more important work.
The best tasks to outsource to a Virtual Assistant are those that are repetitive and take up a lot of your time. Think along the lines of tasks that do not require your particular expertise, but are still essential for running YOUR business.
When looking for the right VA for your business, it is essential that you shop around. Speak to a few and find out what they are good at and what their working hours are. Make sure you get along with them too as you want your VA to represent your business in the same way that you would.
Why hire a Virtual Assistant?
There are a number of reasons why you may consider hiring a Virtual Assistant or Bookkeeper:
- Grow the Business: You want to grow your business, but have reached a point where there just aren't enough hours in a day.
- Boring Tasks: You find yourself spending much of their day doing tasks you don't enjoy.
- Need a Professional: Even though it may be tempting to do the bookkeeping yourself, there is more to it than you may think.
- Image: Taking on a team member may boost your image in the eye of your customers.
- Flexibility: You need someone to deal with your Admin or Bookkeeping, but don't have enough regular work to hire an employee.
Virtual Assistants are not confined to particular types or sizes of businesses. At Momentum VA we work with anybody from Sole Traders to larger corporations.
Virtual Assistant Services
Correspondence with Suppliers/Customers/Employees
MD Diary Management
Obtaining Quotes from Suppliers
Filling in Forms/Applications
Updating Websites using WordPress & Squarespace
... and more
Day to day Bank reconciliations using QuickBooks & Xero
Invoicing & Credit Control
Liaising with Suppliers, Customers & Employees
Arranging Bill Payments with your Bank
Preparation of Management Accounts
Payroll & Associated Services
Payroll Submissions to HMRC
Monthly Reports to Pension Provider
Correspondence with Employees
Arranging Salary Payments with your Bank
Annual Accounts Preparation & Filing
Filing of Company Tax Returns
Self-Assessment Tax Returns
Tax Planning & Advice
Accounts Preparation & Filing
Registration for Tax & Gift Aid